No, not at all. If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply log in to your account and view your Outfits between the 1st and the 5th of the month then select the "Skip the Month" option to avoid being charged. If you have a change of heart and would like to make a purchase later, you can visit your Looks at any time and make a selection even after you've skipped the month. You can only skip the month by visiting your Outfits; at this time, customers are not able to skip the month via voicemail or email.
Articles in this section
- Will I automatically become a Fabletics VIP if I'm already a JustFab VIP?
- How do I cancel my Fabletics VIP Membership?
- Do I have to make a purchase every month?
- How Does VIP Membership Work?
- Can I purchase without becoming a VIP?
- What is the Fabletics VIP Membership Program?
- If I've already purchased as a regular member, can I still join the VIP Membership program?
- How do I start shopping with Fabletics?