Instead of receiving a $49.95 cash equivalent credit, you’ll be charged $49.95 for one VIP Member Credit. It lives in your account as “one VIP Member Credit” that can be redeemed for any individual item or two-piece outfit on the site. It’s like a physical token or ticket you can redeem for items on the site!
Articles in this section
- How is the new VIP Plus membership different from the old? What added benefits will I get?
- Does a VIP Member Credit work the same way that it works now?
- What is the difference between old member credits and new VIP Member Credits?
- Why remove “shop” from “shop or skip”?
- Will the new membership cost more?
- This seems too good to be true... Why are you changing the membership program?
- Will VIP BeneFits rewards points change? How will they work with VIP Member Credits? Do I earn points based off the VIP Member Credit amount ($49.95) or the value of the product I redeemed my VIP Member Credit for?
- Can I keep my old membership?