No, not at all. If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply log in to your account and view “My Outfits” between the 1st and the 5th of the month then select the "Skip the Month" button and you won’t be charged a Member Credit. If you have a change of heart and would like to make a purchase later, you can visit your "My Outfits" page at any time and make a selection even after you've skipped the month. You can only “Skip the Month” by logging into the site; at this time, customers are not able to skip the month via voicemail or email.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to place an order every month with my VIP Membership?
- How do I find my order history?
- How do I update or delete my payment information?
- Do you sell kids products?
- How can I cancel my membership? Is there a cancellation fee?
- What is the Fabletics VIP Membership Program?
- What is a VIP Member Credit?
- How Does VIP Membership Work?
- Can I purchase without becoming a VIP?
- Do I have to make purchase every month?