No, not at all. If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply log in to your account and view “My Outfits” between the 1st and the 5th of the month then select the "Skip the Month" button and you won’t be charged a Member Credit. If you have a change of heart and would like to make a purchase later, you can visit your "My Outfits" page at any time and make a selection even after you've skipped the month. You can only “Skip the Month” by logging into the site; at this time, customers are not able to skip the month via voicemail or email.
Articles in this section
- What is the Fabletics VIP Membership Program?
- What is a VIP Member Credit?
- How Does VIP Membership Work?
- Can I purchase without becoming a VIP?
- Do I have to make purchase every month?
- If I've already purchased as a regular member, can I still join the VIP Membership program?
- What is Fabletics BeneFits?
- What are the different status tiers? Why am I “VIP”, “Gold” or “Elite” status?
- What do I get when I am eligible for a new status?
- Does my status—Gold or Elite—expire?